Who are we?
The GREEN-GOLD.HR Internet store (hereinafter referred to as the “store”) is operated by Hemp Agro jdoo, Selci 7, Selci, 31222, telephone: +385 91 117 7778, email: email@example.com, personal identification number: 68131577287 , which is an e-business service provider (hereinafter referred to as the seller or GREEN-GOLD.HR).
At GREEN-GOLD.HR, we pay great attention to the protection of personal data. In this document you will find information about the personal data we process about our clients, for the purpose of preparing an offer, on which basis we process data – whether by consent or other legal reason, the specific purpose of data use, to whom we can pass data and what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
What personal information do we collect?
When you use our services, we collect various types of information such as your username and password, your contact information and other settings. We track the items you view in our online store and which devices, which of our offers, forwarded by e-mail, you are interested in and we collect additional information about you, in order to show you customized offers and to improve them in the future. If you purchase from us or create an account, we also work with your name, your orders, and the details you place on your account.
We process the following personal data:
identification data, which includes personal name and surname, username and password, or ID card number, OIB if you are an entrepreneur;
contact details, which include personal information that allows you to contact you, in particular your email address, telephone number, delivery address, billing address and social media profiles;
your settings, which means details in your account, specially stored addresses and profiles, newsletter settings, loyalty program membership, shopping lists, products you view (“I’m interested”, “follow the price”), your product ratings, and service and completed questionnaires;
information about your orders, and in particular details about the order of the item, the method of ordering, the method of delivery and payment, including the transaction account number, information about complaints;
information about your behavior on the website, including when you view it via our mobile application, and in particular the article you are searching for, the links you click, how to navigate our website and screen navigation, as well as information about the device from which you search our online store , such as the IP address and identification position of the device, its technical parameters such as the operating system, its version, screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device recognition;
information about your behavior when reading the messages we send you, and especially the opening time, as well as information about the device on which you read the message, such as IP address and location determined by it, device identification, its technical parameters as operating system, screen resolution, the browser used and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and related technologies;
the information obtained, which means personal information resulting from your settings, information about the items you purchase, information about your behavior on the web and information about the behavior when reading the messages we send you; especially information about your gender, age, financial situation, shopping behavior and attitude towards various goods and services.
information on the use of the call center or visits to the download location, in particular telephone calls with the call center, identification of the messages you send us, including identifiers such as IP addresses and recordings from the video surveillance system in the download locations.
Why do we process personal data?
- without your consent based on performance of the contract, our legitimate interest or performance of a legal obligation, or
- based on your consent.
What kind of processing we can perform without your consent depends on the purpose of the processing in question and the status towards us – whether you are just a visitor to our site or you are our registered customer or you have bought something from us. We may also process your information if you are the recipient of an item ordered from us, or if you are in contact with us or if you visit our download location.
If you visit our online store
If you visit our online store, we store and then read small files such as cookies from your device. A cookie is a small series of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or on your computer’s hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our website from the moment you open the web browser window, until you close it. As soon as you close the web browser window, these cookies are deleted. Others stay on the device for a certain amount of time and are activated each time you visit the website that created the cookie. We also use tags (also known as “web beacons”), which are small images that have a similar function to cookies. Compared to cookies stored on your computer’s hard drive, “web beacons” are an integral part of websites. For simplicity in this document, all of these types of technologies will be listed simply as cookies. We store cookies on your device. We also read the cookies that our websites have stored in your device. In the rest of this document, we will only discuss stored cookies, for simplicity. Some cookies are stored directly in your device by our website. These cookies help us:
- Recognize you when navigating between different pages of our online store and when you visit again, for example so
- that your shopping cart is not deleted when you buy, so that we remember your logins from a particular device and so
- that we do not have to ask you again for e-mail and password. store, which version of our online store we show you, if
- the website offers more variants at a given time;
- when recording your consent to this document, or that you have, for example, offered to participate in a survey;
provide security, for example, that we can verify that your connection to our domain has not been misused and that someone is not doing business on your behalf;
- in recording, testing and troubleshooting our website.
Such cookies and other files are required for the operation of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser, our website may not function properly and we may not be able to provide you with our offers and services. In addition to your device:
- We store cookies from our website, which allow us to:
- tracking visits to our websites, individual content, generating statistics and reports, and measuring ad performance;
- showing different variants of our online store, if we test new functionalities;
- customize the content of our online store, for example to show you primarily products that you have already
- reviewed and show you additional offers on our website;
- We allow you to store cookies to third parties, who can use them:
- to collect information about your conduct on our website and other websites;
- to display customized offers and targeted advertising within advertising and social networks and on other websites other than our websites;
- to connect to social networks such as Facebook, including automatic sign-in, providing features such as “Like” and displaying customized offers and targeted ads on those social networks and other websites other than our websites.
Use of personal data of website visitors
If you visit the online store GREEN-GOLD.HR, we process information about your behavior on the website in accordance with our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purpose of:
- achieving information that will enable us to improve online shopping in the future, in order to improve the conditions of your purchase; our legitimate interest here is, to improve our services for you;
- creating statistics and reports, in particular tracking traffic to our website, individual content on the website and measuring the performance of advertisements; our legitimate interest here is to measure the effectiveness of our sites and the cost of advertising;
- for this purpose, we may obtain additional derived data from your conduct on the Website and use it for that purpose.
- testing new features and applications before implementation, especially to avoid problems with the functionality of these innovations in real work, which could worsen your shopping experience in our online store; our legitimate interest here is the perfect functionality of our services for you;
- preventing attacks on our website and compromising its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest is the impeccable functionality of our services for you and the security of your data;
We do not receive information about your behavior on the Internet only from cookies. We supplement them with the following information:
- The IP address of your device (the address of your device, through which you communicate with other devices on the Internet);
- your device’s operating system, version, and language settings;
- the browser you use on your device, its version, and language settings;
- web addresses (URLs) from which you come to our website.
We use personal data for this purpose for a maximum of 38 months. If you have any questions, you can find more information (click) here.
We also process information about your online behavior based on our legitimate interest (ie without your consent) for the purpose of creating customized offers and targeted ads that we show you online. Our legitimate interest is to offer you as targeted and effective as possible for you. We also enrich the mentioned data for this purpose with analysis and obtain derived data from them. According to this data, we divide our customers into different groups in which each group receives its own special offer. If you subsequently purchase from us, we also use your order information for this purpose.
So, if you have looked at our offer for a certain item in our online store or you have clicked it in the newsletter we sent you, we can show you this item on the first page of our website based on your consent. Depending on the type of device you have looked at, we can assess which group of customers you belong to, and therefore we can offer you other products on the Internet or even by e-mail, which we may be interested in. For these purposes, we use personal data for a period of 1 month. You can turn off this feature at any time in the Privacy Settings section.
If you register with us
To register, you must visit our website. In case you register, then the data processing is extended as follows:
If you create an account on the GREEN-GOLD.HR online store, we process your identification and contact information, your settings and order details (if you purchase from us later) based on the execution of a contract with you (without your consent) so that we can manage your user account. The contract on which our processing is based is created by creating your account. For this purpose, we use personal data for the duration of your account, which you can delete at any time.
Processing based on our legitimate interest
If you create an account on KOKOTE.EU, we process your identification and contact information, your settings, information about your orders (if you buy from us later, even when you place an order without registration in the online store) and information about your behavior on the website and conduct by reading the email also based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent), for the purpose of:
- obtaining information that will help us to improve our services in the future, in order to create better conditions for the purchase, especially by assessing your satisfaction with our services; Our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you and
- providing customized offers and targeted ads that we can send you by email, text message (SMS), social media, communication by phone or other electronic means, or display on our website; our legitimate interest is the effective promotion of our products and services.
In order to be able to prepare a customized offer for you, we will analyze the above data and additional derived data that we use for this purpose. In this way, we may also use information about your online behavior, which we acquired before you registered (if you have not previously turned off Internet personalization in Privacy Settings), we may collect information about your online behavior even when you do not log in. when we identify you with a cookie). According to this information, we divide our customers into different groups in which each group receives a special offer. Therefore, if you have reviewed the offer for a particular item on our website or clicked it in the newsletter we sent you, we can show you this item on the first page of our website in the next visit or, send you an offer for this device by e-mail. Depending on the type of appliance you have looked at, we can determine which group of customers you belong to, while providing you with additional products from our offer that we may be interested in on the first page of the online store or via e-mail. You can turn off this feature at any time in the Privacy Settings section. Based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent), we will also use your settings to test new functionalities and applications prior to implementation. For this purpose, we use personal information for the duration of your existing account, which you can delete at any time.
If you buy from us
To buy from us, you must visit our online store. In case you place an order with us, then the data processing is expanded as follows:
If you place an order with us as a natural person, we process your personal data for the purpose of performing your order, your identification and contact information and information about your orders. If you have an account with us, we may use your settings for this purpose. If you purchase from us as a representative of a legal entity, we process the same data for the same purpose based on our legitimate interest in entering into and executing a contract with the person you represent. Using this information to process your order means that we use this information in particular:
- that you can complete your order in the online store, for example, so that you do not delete the items you put in the cart or the details of the order you made;
- that we can communicate with you about your order, such as sending a confirmation or warning about sending an order;
- to pay for the order;
- for the purpose of order delivery; in this context, we may also transfer your data to our delivery partners, solely for the
- delivery of that order;
- in connection with the complaint of ordered items; in this regard, we may also forward your information to the
- supplier or service center;
- in connection with other requests that you address to us, for example, through the call center.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order and resolve contractual obligations, such as complaints.
Data processing based on legitimate interest
If you purchase from us, we store your identification and contact information and your orders based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) for the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interests include protecting legal claims and controlling the proper provision of our services.
We also process based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) and identification and contact information, your settings and information about your orders (if you purchase from us later) in order to:
- receive information on the basis of which we will be able to improve our services in the future in order to create better conditions for shopping, especially by assessing your satisfaction with our services; Our legitimate interest here is to
- improve our services for you and
- adapting the functionality of our online store to your needs, so that we can offer you the nearest download sites, based on our legitimate interest, in order to improve and customize our services; for this purpose we process both your IP address and the derived location,
- providing customized offers and targeted ads that we can send you by email, text message (SMS), social media, communication by phone or other electronic means, or send these by mail; our legitimate interest is the effective promotion of our products and services. In order to prepare an offer for you, we analyze the above data (eg identification and contact data and order data), and for this purpose we obtain additional derived data. According to this information, we divide our customers into different groups in which each group receives a special offer. If you do not register with us, we do not use information about your internet behavior to prepare the offers we offer you.
In order to create customized offers and targeted ads that we will display on our websites, we will also use information about your orders. We measure your satisfaction with our services based on research, which we send you by e-mail. We send the questionnaire to randomly selected users who made a purchase in the previous month. The results of our research are exclusively for our use. In order to protect legal requirements and maintain our internal records and controls, we process data for a period of 3 years and another 1 year, and then in relation to receivables that apply until the end of the time limit. In the case of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data for the period necessary during the duration of such proceedings and for the remainder of the proceedings after its termination. For other purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 6 months.
Processing based on compliance with legal obligations
We also have to comply with certain legal obligations. If we process your personal data for this reason only, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. Based on this legal basis, we process your identification data and contact data, order data, for the purpose of complying with these laws:
- Law on Obligations,
- Consumer protection law,
- Law on Electronic Commerce,
- Law on Electronic Communications,
- Law on Value Added Tax,
- Law on Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing, and other applicable regulations of national and EU legislation.
For this purpose, we use personal data for at least 11 years after the last issued document for your order.
If you are the recipient of goods or services that you have ordered from us
If you are the recipient of an order or service ordered from us, we process your identification and contact information:
- based on our legitimate interest in preparing, concluding and executing contracts with our customer. Fulfillment of this contract is also in our legitimate interest;
- based on our legitimate interest in obtaining information that will enable us in the future to improve our services or
- information to produce our internal statistics and reports; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services to our customers;
- for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, in particular in accordance with the Law on Value Added Tax and the Law on Accounting;
- for the purpose of protecting legal claims and our internal records and controls; our legitimate interests include the protection of legal claims and the proper provision of our services.
We use personal data to prepare, conclude and execute contracts with our client for the period required to complete the order. After that time, we retain data based on our legitimate interest to protect legal claims, and for our internal records and control, for a statute of limitations of 3 years and one year after the statute of limitations in relation to claims made at the end of the statute of limitations. In the case of judicial, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and for the remainder of the period after its termination. Our legitimate interests include protecting legal claims and controlling the proper provision of our services. For the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations, we use personal data for a maximum of 3 years for an individual order.
- If you communicate with us through various channels:
- If you communicate with us through a variety of channels, particularly through phone calls, email, chats, and social media, we process your identification and contact information, including communication records, based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) for the purpose of:
- performing your requests; if you have purchased from us and your request relates to an order, we may do so on the basis of the execution of a contract with you;
records of your requests so that we can verify that we are executing them correctly and in a timely manner.
prove that we have accepted and resolved your request, for example, when you order some goods or file a complaint;
their analysis to improve the quality of our services.
For this purpose, we store personal data for a period of 3 months. If you place an order with us through one of the channels, we may retain the data for the purpose of protecting statutory claims for a period of three years and one year from the expiration of the statute of limitations in relation to claims that apply at the end of the time limit. If you send us an order through one of the channels, we may retain the data for the purpose of protecting legal claims for 3 years, ie for the applicable statute of limitations for the claim and an additional year from the expiration of the statute of limitations applicable to that claim.
Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?
In most cases, we process your data for our own purposes as their administrator. In this case, we provide your information to our partners to ensure payment, delivery and other details of your order. We also pass the data on to our staff, who process it according to our instructions. With your consent, we may also pass on information for advertising and social media for personalization on other websites. We process all the above personal data as an administrator. This means that we determine the purposes defined above for which we collect your personal data, identify the processing resources and are responsible for their proper execution. We may also share your personal information with other entities that are administrators, such as:
- In connection with the execution of your order to our partners involved in this business
- partners operating payment systems to secure payments, in particular in relation to card payments
- to our partners regarding transportation
- the supplier of goods or service center of an individual manufacturer in connection with the complaint of the ordered goods or services;
- Google Ireland Limited (registration number: 368047), headquartered in Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland;
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other persons who process personal data only in accordance with our instructions.
From what sources do we collect personal data?
We usually obtain your personal information directly through our website or when we communicate with you. Some other information can also be obtained from our partners, such as banks or transport companies. In most cases, we process personal information that we provide when ordering goods or services, creating and using invoices, or communicating with us, for example, tel. by invitation We also obtain your personal information by tracking your behavior on our website and reading messages, etc. If you purchase from us, we may receive additional information about your orders from banks, our payment system partners and delivery partners, such as is your account number, successful execution of payments or deliveries and receipt of goods.
What rights do you have when processing personal data?
You have more rights regarding your personal information. This includes the right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, transferability, objections to processing and transferability, and the right to file objections to the supervisory authority. Just as we have our rights and obligations when processing your personal data, you also have certain rights when processing your personal data. These rights include:
Right of access
Simply put, you have the right to know what data we process about you, for what purpose, in what time period, where we collect your personal data, to whom we pass it, who processes it other than us and what other rights you have related to your processing of personal data. You can find out all this in this document. However, if you are unsure what personal information is being processed about you, you can ask us to confirm whether or not your personal information is being processed, and if it is being processed, you have the right to access that personal information. Regarding access rights, you can request a copy of the processed personal data from us, with the first copy available to you free of charge and additional copies for a fee.
The right to processing
To sin is human. If you find that the personal information we process about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to have it corrected or supplemented.
Right to delete
In some cases, you have the right to delete your personal information. We will delete your personal information as soon as possible if any of the following reasons are met:
- we no longer need your personal information for the purposes for which we processed it;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, in the case of data, the processing of which requires the processing of your consent, and at the same time we have no other reason why we must further process them;
- exercise your right to object to the processing of personal data that we process on the basis of our legitimate interests and we find that no such legitimate interest in justifying such processing is or
- if you believe that our processing of personal data has ceased to comply with generally binding regulations.
Please note that if one of these reasons is met, it does not mean that we will delete all your personal information immediately. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary to fulfill our legal obligation or to determine, enforce or defend our legal claims.
The right to limit processing
In some cases, in addition to the right to delete, you may exercise the right to restrict the processing of personal data. This right allows you, in certain cases, to request that your personal data be marked, and that data is not subject to any further processing – in this case not forever (as in the case of the right to erasure), but for a limited time. We must limit the processing of personal data when:
- you deny the accuracy of personal information before accepting information that is accurate;
- we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (for example, beyond what we need to process), but you prefer to limit such data from deletion (for example, if you expect us to provide such data in the future);
- we no longer need your personal information for the above processing purposes, but you are requesting it to determine, or defend your legal claims, or
- file an objection against the processing. At the time of processing your complaint, if your complaint is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal data.
Right to portability
You have the right to receive from us all your personal data that you have provided to us and which we will process on the basis of your consent and on the basis of the implementation of the Agreement. We will provide your personal information in a structured, customary and machine-readable format. In order to be able to easily transfer your data request, it can only be data that we automatically process in our electronic files.
Right to object to processing and portability
You have the right to object to the processing and portability of personal data which comes from based on our legitimate interest. In the case of marketing activities, we will no longer process your personal data; otherwise we do so if we have no serious legitimate reasons to continue such processing.
The right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
By exercising your rights in the manner set out above, your right to lodge a complaint (appeal) with the competent supervisory authority is not affected. You can take advantage of this especially if you believe that we are processing your personal data without authorization or violating general binding legal regulations. You can file a complaint against our processing of personal data with the Personal Data Protection Agency, Martićeva ulica 14, 10000 Zagreb.
How are individual rights applied?
Simply send an e-mail request for exercising an individual right:
- I want to get all the personal information you have about me
- I want to object to the processing of personal data
- I want to edit my personal information
- I want to transfer my personal information to another location
- I want all my personal information you have deleted
- I want to withdraw my consent to the processing of personal data
We will process your request without undue delay, but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your application, we have the right to extend this period for another two months. Of course, we will inform you of such an extension and justification.
Your personal information and advertising
When visiting the website www.green-gold.hr, Hemp Agro d.o.o. you may be required to provide an e-mail address in the context of giving separate consent to receive an e-newsletter. If you have given your consent, Hemp Agro d.o.o. will periodically send information about special offers, discounts, new products and services to your email address. We store and process the stated personal data in the system for sending an electronic newsletter – newsletter. Right to revoke consent If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes, you can revoke your consent at any time online (via the cancellation link on the newsletter) or in writing.
Online identifiers that are collected automatically for the purpose of collecting statistics on visits to our website in order to optimize our offer accordingly and for the purposes of digital advertising to interested customers, certain online identifiers are collected, ie visitor data which are then used anonymously, for this purpose.
Google Analytics code on the page www.green-gold.hr is implemented Google Analytics code for measuring page traffic and visitor behavior on the page, which takes the following data from your web browser:
• request (file name of the requested file)
• type of web browser / version
• browser language
• operating system
• internal resolution in the browser window
• screen resolution
• Java on / off
• cookies on / off
• color depth • reference URL (previously visited pages)
• IP address – deleted immediately after the visit • access time and duration
• clicks / behavior on the page By using this page, you agree to the processing of your data via Google in the manner described above and for the purpose stated above. If you do not want your information to be transmitted to Google when you visit the website, you can download the deactivating add-on for search engines here.
Authorized person for personal data protection
In all matters concerning the processing of your personal data, you have at our disposal a person authorized for the protection of personal data. You can contact the authorized person at: firstname.lastname@example.org.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]